Bladderwrack Leaf (Cut & Sifted)Regular price $15.99
PLEASE REVIEW THE SHIPPING EXPECTATIONS TAB
Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) is a type of brown seaweed that’s tied to traditional medicine. It’s also known as rockweed, red fucus, dyers fucus, rock wrack, black tang, and bladder fucus. Traditional medicinal practices have used it for centuries to treat an array of conditions. Growing up to 35 inches (90 cm) tall, this natural supplement is said to provide numerous health benefits with its nutrient-packed nature.
The suggested intake of Bladderwrack Leaf:
- It’s best to limit your intake to no more than 2 cups (500 mL) per day to avoid consuming too much iodine and other active ingredients in bladderwrack.
- For thyroid problems, gastritis, or heartburn, 5 to 10 grams three times per day has been recommended.
- Alternately, bladderwrack may be made into a tea using a few leaves per cup of hot water, allowing each cup to sit at least 10 minutes before drinking.
Before using bladderwrack to improve a thyroid condition or aid weight loss, speak to your doctor about proper dosing and what amount of iodine you need for your situation.
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Bladderwrack Leaf:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Provides Iodine
- Reduces inflammation
- May promote weight loss
- May reduce the risk of cancer
- Aids digestion
- Supports heart health
Growing up to 35 inches (90 cm) tall, this natural supplement is said to provide numerous health benefits with its nutrient-packed nature. Also known as rock wrack, black tang, bladder fucus, rockweed, red fucus, and dryer fucus, bladderwrack colonized the North Sea more than 8,000 years ago. Bladderwrack can also be used topically as it has been linked to helping improve the look of cellulite, increasing skin healing, and delaying premature skin aging.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.
Some people are allergic to iodine, so consuming bladderwrack can have adverse or even dangerous side effects.
NOTE: If you choose not to purchase Route Package Protection, your order will not be replaced in the event of damages, delayed delivery (due to shipping carrier), or packages marked as delivered but not actually received.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated).
- Allow your order to be processed. Gel products and soap products are made fresh, they will have a 3-8 business day processing time before being shipped. Dry products will have a 3-5 business day processing time before being shipped.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, we will print your shipping label. Tracking numbers are only generated once your shipping label has been printed.