RosehipRegular price $15.99
PLEASE REVIEW THE SHIPPING EXPECTATIONS TAB
Rosehip is the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals. Rosehip contains the seeds of the rose plant. Dried rosehip and the seeds are used together to help make medicine. They belong to the Rosa genus of the Rosaceae family, which has upwards of 100 species.
The suggested intake of Rosehip:
- Steep 2-2.5 grams of the crushed rose hips in 150 mL boiling water for 10-15 minutes, then strain the liquid before ingesting.
- No limits are placed on amounts of rose hips tea that may be consumed per day.
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Rosehip:
- Anti-aging properties
- May reduce arthritis pain
- May improve heart health
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Urinary tract infections
Rosehip may contain a number of important antioxidants (including vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and lycopene) that are beneficial to your health. Alternative practitioners also believe that rosehip can prevent or treat a wide range of gastrointestinal and inflammatory symptoms. Unlike rose blossoms, which bloom in the spring and summer months, rose hips generally grow after the petals have bloomed and started falling off, which is usually in early to mid-fall. In fact, they’re considered sweeter when picked after the first frost of the season.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.
Excess rosehip intake may harm those with recurring kidney stones, sickle cell anemia, and hemochromatosis — an iron disorder.
NOTE: If you choose not to purchase Route Package Protection, your order will not be replaced in the event of damages, delayed delivery (due to shipping carrier), or packages marked as delivered but not actually received.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated).
- Allow your order to be processed. Gel products and soap products are made fresh, they will have a 3-8 business day processing time before being shipped. Dry products will have a 3-5 business day processing time before being shipped.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, we will print your shipping label. Tracking numbers are only generated once your shipping label has been printed.