Ashwagandha RootRegular price $15.99
PLEASE REVIEW THE SHIPPING EXPECTATIONS TAB
Ashwagandha is a shrub that is native to Asia and Africa and is often used to relieve stress. Although there is little evidence to support its use as an "adaptogen," Ashwagandha contains various compounds that may help to soothe the brain, decrease inflammation, reduce blood pressure, and modify the immune system.
The suggested intake of Ashwagandha:
- Add 3 grams of gull root to 1 1/2 cups of water and slow boil for 10-15
minutes. Boil longer for increased potency
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Ashwagandha:
- Believed to relieve Stress and Anxiety. Ashwagandha is perhaps best known for its stress-relieving properties.
- It may lower Blood Sugar and Fat.
- It may Increase Muscle and Strength.
- May improve Sexual Function in Women.
- May boost Fertility and Testosterone Levels in Men.
- It may support Heart Health.
Not recommended for pregnant women or people with thyroid issues.
NOTE: If you choose not to purchase Route Package Protection, your order will not be replaced in the event of damages, delayed delivery (due to shipping carrier), or packages marked as delivered but not actually received.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated).
- Allow your order to be processed. Gel products and soap products are made fresh, they will have a 3-8 business day processing time before being shipped. Dry products will have a 3-5 business day processing time before being shipped.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, we will print your shipping label. Tracking numbers are only generated once your shipping label has been printed.