Blue VervainRegular price $15.99
PLEASE REVIEW THE SHIPPING EXPECTATIONS TAB
Vervain (Verbena officinalis) is a flowering plant in the verbena family of herbs. While there are well over 250 species of verbena, vervain refers specifically to the types used for medicinal purposes.
The suggested intake of Blue Vervain:
- You can drink as needed or 1-2 hours before bedtime to help you relax before going to sleep. Blue vervain is bitter, so you may wish to add a little lemon and sweeten it with honey before drinking.
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Blue Vervain:
- Inflammation and pain relief
- Anxiety and insomnia
- Colorectal cancer
- May possess antitumor effects
- May protect nerve cells
Vervain is a perennial plant. It has delicate, jagged leaves and tiny, five-petaled blossoms, and no scent. Treating infectious diseases has become increasingly challenging because of growing antibiotic resistance. Vervain has long been used to treat upper respiratory and urinary tract infections. It may have antimicrobial effects that could help overcome these challenges.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.
As an herb, vervain is considered safe for consumption. Most people who take it experience few side effects, including indigestion and gas, contact dermatitis, localized rash, and redness.
NOTE: If you choose not to purchase Route Package Protection, your order will not be replaced in the event of damages, delayed delivery (due to shipping carrier), or packages marked as delivered but not actually received.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated).
- Allow your order to be processed. Gel products and soap products are made fresh, they will have a 3-8 business day processing time before being shipped. Dry products will have a 3-5 business day processing time before being shipped.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, we will print your shipping label. Tracking numbers are only generated once your shipping label has been printed.