Nettle Leaf PowderRegular price $15.99
PLEASE REVIEW THE SHIPPING EXPECTATIONS TAB
Nettle is a dioecious, herbaceous, perennial plant. The soft, green leaves are borne oppositely on an erect, wiry, green stem and have a strongly serrated margin. The leaves and stems are very hairy with non-stinging hairs, and, in most subspecies, also bear many stinging hairs (trichomes), whose tips come off when touched, causing paresthesia. Urtica dioica belongs to the Urticaceae family. Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) may have been a staple in herbal medicine since ancient times. Nettle has been used worldwide for centuries in a variety of countries and cultures. It has been eaten as a wild food plant, applied topically to the skin, and drunk as an herbal tea.
The suggested intake of Nettle Leaf Powder:
- The dried leaves can be steeped to make a delicious herbal tea, while its leaves, stem, and roots can be cooked and added to soups, stews, smoothies, and stir-frys.
- Avoid eating fresh leaves, as their barbs can cause irritation.
Low in calories and high in minerals and vitamins nettle powder is a superfood you want to include on your plate. It tastes a little bit grassy but since you usually add it to meals you can easily adjust its taste with vinegar, lemon, garlic, or other spices
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Nettle Leaf Powder:
- Improve respiratory health
- Rich in antioxidants
- Urinary tract health
- Arthritis Relief
Modern science has found reason to support many of the ancient beliefs about nettle’s medicinal effects. It is native to Europe, North Africa, and Asia and was widely used throughout the Mediterranean basin in Greek and Roman times. It may have been used in traditional medicine for many centuries. It’s known for the stinging hairs that grow on the stems and leaves, and it can be used as a dry leaf, freeze-dried, or extracted into tablets, juices, and teas.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.
NOTE: If you choose not to purchase Route Package Protection, your order will not be replaced in the event of damages, delayed delivery (due to shipping carrier), or packages marked as delivered but not actually received.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated).
- Allow your order to be processed. Gel products and soap products are made fresh, they will have a 3-8 business day processing time before being shipped. Dry products will have a 3-5 business day processing time before being shipped.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, we will print your shipping label. Tracking numbers are only generated once your shipping label has been printed.