Nopal Cactus PowderRegular price $18.99
Nopal cactus, also known as the prickly pear cactus, is found natively in the southwestern regions of the United States and in Mexico. There are a number of maybe known medicinal uses, thanks to this cactus’s varied health benefits.
The suggested intake of Nopal Cactus Powder:
- Nopal is a low-fat, high-fiber food, so if you use it to make oatmeal or smoothies you'll add tons of taste and fiber to them. With oatmeal, some people also add flaxseed or chia seeds, and 1 or 2 tablespoons of nopal powder, along with some fruit.
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Nopal Cactus Powder:
- An antiviral
- Protects nerve cells
- High in antioxidants
- Can regulate blood sugar levels
- Can treat enlarged prostate
- Can eliminate hangovers
- May reduce cholesterol
- Enhances your digestion process
- Improves strong bones creation
- Makes you sleep better
There are several ways to use nopal cactus, including in jellies and candies and as an aid to help harden plaster. There are also a number of maybe known medicinal uses, thanks to this cactus’s varied health benefits.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated).
- Allow your order to be processed. Gel products and soap products are made fresh, they will have a 3-8 business day processing time before being shipped. Dry products will have a 3-5 business day processing time before being shipped.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, we will print your shipping label. Tracking numbers are only generated once your shipping label has been printed.