Soursop, also known as Graviola, is the fruit of Annona muricata, a type of tree native to tropical regions of the Americas. Soursop also contains a small amount of niacin, riboflavin, folate, and iron. Interestingly, many parts of the fruit may be used for its amazing benefits, including the leaves, fruit, and stems. It can also be of use in cooking and can even be applied to the skin.
The suggested intake of Soursop Powder:
- One of the easiest ways to use soursop powder is by sprinkling it on top of other foods. It can be sprinkled on top of almost anything - yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, and much more. Anywhere that you want to add a pinch of soursop flavor and nutrients will work.
Here are some of the benefits known across the world about Soursop Powder:
- May fight cancer
- May fight Inflammation
- Improves eye health
- It May help treat infections
- It May help stabilize blood sugar levels
- It May help prevent ulcers
- It May help relieve stress
- May boosts kidney and liver health
- May boosts the immune system
Soursop is also high in antioxidants, substances that protect cells from damage. Antioxidant-rich diets may help protect against diseases like heart disease or cancer. This prickly green fruit has a creamy texture and a strong flavor that is often compared to pineapple or strawberry. Soursop is typically eaten raw by cutting the fruit in half and scooping out the flesh. Fruits range in size and can be quite large, so it may be best to divide them into a few portions.
Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, and infants shouldn’t take any herbal, medicinal, or natural intakes. The only reason is for the sake of the little ones, the body has not yet developed its full immunity.
Soursop can be toxic in large doses, causing symptoms that resemble those of Parkinson’s disease, it might make the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease worse including rigid muscles, personality change, slowness of movement, problems with gait and balance
Holistic Vybez takes chargebacks very seriously.