St Lucia Gold Sea Moss Gel TrioRegular price $122.97 Sale price $69.99 Save 43%
Recommended daily intake:
- 1-2 tablespoons best taken in the morning
Instruction for Best Shelf Life:
- As soon as you receive your Sea Moss Gel, IMMEDIATELY refrigerate it for 5 hours before use. Before shipping the Sea Moss Gels, we keep them frozen and securely wrap them in an insulated mailer and add packaging. However, they may thaw during transit, so you’ll want to refrigerate them for a few hours to make sure they will return to their intended consistency. The texture is more like cranberry sauce or jam. It can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks.
- Sea Moss Gel Bundle please keep the other jars that you will not consume in the freezer for it to last up to 6 months.
- If you want to defrost your gels after being frozen, place the gel on the counter for a few hours. The amount of time to defrost will depend on the temperature in your house. This will help maintain the gel consistency. If it is defrosted in the refrigerator, the gel will be more icy or clumpy and less like a gel.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email (system generated).
- Allow your order to be processed. Gel products and soap products are made fresh, they will have a 3-8 business day processing time before being shipped. Dry products will have a 3-5 business day processing time before being shipped.
- When your order is ready to be shipped, we will print your shipping label. Tracking numbers are only generated once your shipping label has been printed.